Mount Faber Virtual Tour
[wptab name=’Virtual Tour’][iframe src=”http://v360property.com/v360/mtfaber/v360.html” width=”600″ height=”500″] [/wptab] [wptab name=’About Mount Faber’]
One of the oldest parks in Singapore, Mount Faber Park is a popular tourist destination. From this park, you can take a cable car to Sentosa Island or enjoy the panoramic view of the southern part of Singapore and the southern islands
Look-out points which were added at various sides of the ridge to offer a panoramic view of Singapore. A mural wall depicting scenes of local history can be seen at Upper Faber Point, the highest point in the park where a tree was planted during the first Tree Planting Day. Mount Faber is covered by a secondary rain forest. The vegetation on the slope helps to stabilise the terrain besides beautifying the park. Arenga palms and Rhododendrons can be seen alongside the planted Bougainvilleas and Red Flame, Cassia fistula and Alstonia trees.
There are also dining options offering panoramic views while you dine at Faber Peak, the revamped cable car station atop Mount Faber.
[/wptab] [wptab name=’Directions’]
Via the North-East Line / Circle Line:
- Alight at Harbourfront MRT Station (CE1/DT16)
- Take Exit D and ascend via Marang Trail
- Alternatively Take Bus 409 From Seah Im Bus Interchange to Mt Faber Park
(9am – 11.30pm on Weekends)
From Mount Faber Road
- Turning into Mount Faber Road from Lower Delta Road or Kampong Bahru Road will take you straight up to Mount Faber Park.
From Morse Road
- Turn into Morse Road from Telok Blangah Road after the Shell Petrol Station.
[/wptab] [wptab name=’Map’]
[/wptab] [wptab name=’Visit Official Page’]
Click HERE to visit Mount Faber Official Webpage.
Click HERE to visit Faber Peak (Cable Car Station) Webpage.